Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) tested my tank water yesterday and all parameters were normal. have not tested my tap water though
* Nitrite Level(Tank)
* Nitrate level(Tank)
* Ammonia Level(Tap)
* Nitrite Level(Tap)
* Nitrate level(Tap)
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?
* Water temperature?
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 125 litres. running for about 3 yrs now
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? fluval filter. don't know what size
* How often do you change the water and how much?. once a week, between 20-50%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?: a couple of hours ago, about a 30% water change. I do water changes once a week.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 fish. both about the size of my hand
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?: Tap safe
* What do you feed your fish and how often?: a varied diet. a variety of pellets/algae wafers/peas/blood worms/broccoli
* Any new fish added to the tank? no
* Any medications added to the tank? melafix and aquarium salt
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment: never needed to do a treatment in the tank. they have been 100% healthy apart from slight constipation a month ago. i fasted and they were fine
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? no
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? no