Hi thanks for the helpful notes and here is the complete questionare:
* Test Results for the Following:
* * Ammonia Level(Tank) 0
* * Nitrite Level(Tank) 0
* * Nitrate level(Tank) 0
* * Ammonia Level(Tap) 0
* * Nitrite Level(Tap) 0
* * Nitrate level(Tap) 0
* * Ph Level, Tank 7.2 (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) I can not test those.
* * Ph Level, Tap. 6.0 (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) can not test but I live in the same city for the past decade , use the same water for the same fish and never had any issues.
* Other Required Info:
* * Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? Drops , Nutrafin testkit
* * Water temperature? 20C, steady.
* * Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 26G for about 17 years. She is the only fish in it for the past 5 years.
* * What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Eclipse and came with the tank. Filter is changed every month to a new carbon insert.
* * How often do you change the water and how much? Every other day for sure, sometimes every day about 1/5th of the tank
* * How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Today 1/5
* * How many fish in the tank and their size? 1, and she is a full grown orange oranda. About 15 cm with fins.
* * What kind of water additives or conditioners? Metafix
* * What do you feed your fish and how often? From my hand every day once. Nutrafix max presoaked, or pealed peas cut up. Switch every day.
* * Any new fish added to the tank? No
* * Any medications added to the tank? No
* * List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. I add a half portion of salt what is recommended once a month. I did the same thing in the past 15 years. When she got sick I used a wide spectrum antibiotics 4-5 times every other day, with a 1/3 waterchange before each treatment. Have not seen any improvement so I stopped.
* * Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? No, but now I can see that her bellyfins stats to roll back a bit. She is on the bottom of the tank for 8 weeks now and this started about 10 days ago. Otherwise she still looks healthy.
* * Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? On Side at bottom of tank, not swimming. Triing very hard regularly to swim up but can not. Than she gives up and just rolling her eyes. Horrible to watch.