* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrate (Tank) Unknown
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Between 7.5/7.6
*Ph Level, Tap Our LPS tested it, and it was a little low but they said it was okay. We regulate it every week.We also put 5 TBSP of API Salt in each water change
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Test Kit
* Water temperature? 78 Degrees
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 45 Gal and about 6 months.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? We have two. A top fin 75 and a Penguin 150.
* How often do you change the water and how much? Once a week. 20-25 Gal per week.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Tuesday. 20 Gal of water.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 3 fish. A medium Black moor, a small Fantail, and a medium Ranchu.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? API Stress Coat Water Conditioner.
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Twice a day. Soaked pellets in the morning, and either frozen bloodworms, brine shrimp, or peas at night.
* Any new fish added to the tank? No.
* Any medications added to the tank? No.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. 5 months ago, one of our fish that we moved to another tank had ich. We treated the main tank for about a week with API Super Ich Cure.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Just the cloudy eyes in only the Ranchu.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? No, he's eating fine and acting healthy besides the occasional floating to the top after a meal (he sometimes ingests a lot of air when he eats)