* Ammonia Level(Tank) - need to test
* Nitrite Level(Tank) - need to test
* Nitrate level(Tank)- need to test
* Ammonia Level(Tap)- need to test
* Nitrite Level(Tap)- need to test
* Nitrate level(Tap)- need to test
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)- need to test
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)- need to test
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? Drops
* Water temperature? 70
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 10 gallons (quarantine tank), couple of weeks.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? top fin 10 gallon filter and sponge filter
* How often do you change the water and how much? one a week, 50%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Two days ago
* How many fish in the tank and their size? two fish, little guys probably no bigger then 2-3 inches
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Omega one pellets, once a day
* Any new fish added to the tank? Yes
* Any medications added to the tank? No, do not use medication unless it's a last resort.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. None
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Yes, one has a salt look but he's white so it's hard to tell.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Nope, acting normal.
If you look at his tail closely you can see dots. I don't know why they are not showing up well in the picture.