Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) - 0.50 (my tank's cycled)
* Nitrite Level(Tank) - 0
* Nitrate level(Tank) - 5.0
* Ammonia Level(Tap) - 0
* Nitrite Level(Tap) - 0
* Nitrate level(Tap) - 0
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) pH : 6.4
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) ph : 6.4
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Drops* Water temperature? I don't have a thermometer but the water's quite cold.
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 35 gallons, about a year now
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Eheim 2215, 164gph
* How often do you change the water and how much? The least is twice a week, more than 50%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Yesterday, 100%
* How many fish in the tank and their size?
Ryukin's about 3 inches, Telescope's 3 inches too, Oranda's 2 inches and Pearscale's 1.2
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Aqumedi's Guardian
* What do you feed your fish and how often? DIY Gelfood and Koi food, about three to four times per day
* Any new fish added to the tank? Last month.
* Any medications added to the tank? Nope.
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. I can't remember but I did put aquarium salt, BeFuran and some Chinese medicine I cannot read. The most is two weeks
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? White poop
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? nope