* Ammonia Level(Tank):
* Nitrite Level(Tank)
* Nitrate level(Tank): 0ppm
* Ammonia Level(Tap)
* Nitrite Level(Tap)
* Nitrate level(Tap)0ppm
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
Other Required Info:* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Freshwater master test kit
* Water temperature? 75F
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 20 gallons, been running for 2 years
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? whisper EX 30 and a whisper EX10
* How often do you change the water and how much? see bottom answer
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? We did a 95% water change after 2 days (5 days ago) to add the prazipro because we thought that any salt in the tank would not make the prazi work. but we found out last night that less than .2% salt is okay so we added o.1% last night.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? they are about 4 inches head to tail. 1.5 inches in body.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Just Prime: seachem
* What do you feed your fish and how often? We feed these one only once a day, because theyre new with hikari lion head sinking pellets. and drop around 10 pellets.
* Any new fish added to the tank? no just the two pandas that were bought at the same time, it is a quarantine tank.
* Any medications added to the tank? just salt and prazi
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.: We bought the fish last sunday April 27th, Added .1% salt. the 20 gallon tank was a holding tank for my other fish that have been with me for 6 months to a year with perfect health. they are now in my 75 gallon. We noticed Yin was bottom sitting on the second day so we did a 90% water change and added 1 prazi pro treatment. Then we added 0.1% salt last night. the pic was taken yesterday.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?: nope
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?: She eats eats fine she bottom sits 50-60% throughout the day