* Ammonia Level (.25)
* Nitrite Level (0)
* Nitrate level(40 ppm)
* Ph Level, Tank (7.5)
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Master Test Kit
* Water temperature (68.8)
* Tank size (45 gals.) and how long has it been running? 9 months
* What is the name and "size of the filter? Eheim 2217
* How often do you change the water and how much? 1X weekly, 20 to 25%
* 2 goldfish - blackmoor & oranda - 3.5"
• Water additives - Prime, Stability
• Fish are fed 2x a day, 5 each Omega One sinking pellets or mix of vegetables and cooked shrimp
My blackmoor has small, pale, translucent spots on her tail as well as well as lines of similar looking lines on the leading edge of the pectoral fins.
She's presented this for three weeks. Last week I treated with Pimafix and I think has helped but not cleared it up. My LFS has suggest treating with both Pimafix and Melafix for both fungal and bacterial coverage. Any ideas of what this could be and if this is the right fix? Both fish are acting normally and are quite active.
I'd really appreciate some feedback. I got the moor from a really awful tank and have pulled her through and number is medical issues so I'm on a mission to keep her healthy!