Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank): 0ppm
* Nitrite Level(Tank):0ppm
* Nitrate level(Tank):10-20ppm
* Ammonia Level(Tap):0ppm
* Nitrite Level(Tap):0ppm
* Nitrate level(Tap):0ppm (I'm going to double check this one)
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines): 7.2-7.6
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?: API Freshwater Master Test Kit, drops
* Water temperature?:About 78oF
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 20 gallon quarantine, two days
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aqueon quiet flow for 20 gallon aquariums
* How often do you change the water and how much? on my main tank 20-50% weekly, but this is my quarantine..
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? I filled it up last Thursday and haven't done anything since.
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2, one that is an inch and another that is 3-4 inches
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? I added aquarium salt when I first set it up, that's all.
* What do you feed your fish and how often? I feed omega one sinking pellets 2-3 times a day (small amounts) along with peas twice a week. I also feed them small amounts of mysis shrimp from omega one.
* Any new fish added to the tank? These are two new fish
* Any medications added to the tank? none
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. Salt- September 5th
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? My pearl scale has ick and my panda telescope has red gills (possible gill disease)
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? My telescope was sitting at the bottom or staying at the surface of the water a lot but she is now stating to swim more. The pearlscale is acting fine but the white spots keep appearing. The telescope keeps chasing the pearlscale a little.