Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level (tank):0
* Nitrite Level (tank)0
* Nitrate level (Tank)10
* Ammonia Level (Tap):0
* Nitrite Level (Tap)0
* Nitrate level (Tap)0
* Ph Level, (Tank) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)7.4
* Ph Level, (Tap) (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)7.6 Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Drops
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? 1 Pond pump and a Tetra 60 gal Whisper
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? API Stress oat for chloramines
* Water temperature? About 65 F
* How often do you change the water and how much? 6-12 gallons 1 time a week
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Thursday when we got her
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? A few years. 30 gal
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 5 total of 7 inches
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Flakes, gel food, spirulina/brine shrimp, and peas 4-5 times a day.
* Any new fish added to the tank? She's the new one, we got her like this
* Any medications added to the tank? No
* List previous issues experienced (dropsy, SBD, etc.) Unknown
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? The ulcers, nothing else. She's the only one affected
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. The tank had MelaFix for the first day she was here at half the dosage, no other treatments used.