Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrate level(Tank) 0
* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrate level(Tap) 0
* Ph Level, Tank: 6
* Ph Level, Tap: 7.4
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API
* Water temperature? 72
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 65 gallons - since about February 2017
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Rena XP3 and AC70
* How often do you change the water and how much? I change about 15 gallons every 3-4 days and about 30 gallons every 7 days
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 3 days ago - 15 gallons
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 5 - they were about 2-3 inches, my biggest was maybe 4-5 inches
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? I use DIY dechlorinator
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Hikari, frozen bloodworms, frozen peas - the diet varies...usually bloodworms 1x/week, peas 3x week, and Hikari sinking pellets 4x/week
* Any new fish added to the tank? 1 oranda about 1 week ago
* Any medications added to the tank? I added methylene blue before going to work today
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. None until today.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? just white slime on their body, very visible. I did not see any ick spots.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? they looked very lethargic this morning, sitting at the bottom which makes me think that perhaps they were not getting enough oxygen.