Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrate level(Tank) 0
* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrate level(Tap) 0
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.4
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 6.2
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API drops
* Water temperature? 72*
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 15 gallon tub filled to 10 gallons about a week filter free
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? None
* How often do you change the water and how much? 100% daily
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Today 100%
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 1, 5" without tail
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime and baking soda
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Regularly she gets new life spectrum goldfish pellets but she is currently being fed 1% her body weight in metromeds daily. This is day 8.
* Any new fish added to the tank? No
* Any medications added to the tank? No
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. She has always had floaty tendencies. She has taken mms successfully twice in the past per recommendation of mods here but all that was at least a year ago or longer. She has had prazi rounds every six months since I've had her. Other than that just a floaty fish.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Currently a small red dot on her underside and some rubbing marks on her dorsal fin because of resting on it at the bottom of the tank
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? She stays at the bottom, is swimming upside down when she chooses to move, lays upside down, is not eating, and is presenting with pineconing as of yesterday.
Flopsy is swimming upside down nearly all the time as of about 10 days ago. As she does this frequently I didn't think much of it just fed some peas one with a grain of Epsom salt and thought it would pass. When it didn't I moved her into a sterilite tub and began watching her for two more days. She showed a little spot of raised scales where she'd been resting so I decided to go ahead with metro meds to see if it would help. Today is day 8 and she has just started to pine cone all over as of yesterday afternoon. I have metromeds and medi gold on hand as well as salt and Epsom salt. Please help me. I love this fish. She's already been through so much as you have seen in the past. I just want her to be happy. Video and pictures soon. Thank you all so much.