Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level 0ppm
* Nitrite Level
* Nitrate level N/A
* Ph Level, 7.5 Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
* Ph Level, Tap 7.8 (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API strips and drops
* Water temperature? 74 fahrenheit
* Tank size (how many gals.) 55 gallons
and how long has it been running? 2 months
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aqua clear 70
* How often do you change the water and how much? 25% 2x a week
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 25% Thursday
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 6 small 1-2 inch
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Tetra water conditioner
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Hikari purple bag
* Any new fish added to the tank? no
* Any medications added to the tank? Prazi-pro
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.
10 tsp salt in the 55, I only did that because I read that the salt can sometimes make the prazi less effective, I started prazi after my water change yesterday.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?
my red cap breathes at the top a lot so I was worried it might be gill flukes, there is plenty of oxygen I have a bubble wand and airstone on a tetra 100g air pump, also , this is my main concern because I can see it, my calico ryukin has a couple white lines on him, they are small and do not look like anchor worm, I couldn't find any good pictures of what I am seeing online, but they do appear to move. I have only done one dose of prazi and my carbon is removed from the filter. I did 2 and 1/2 tsp. because dosage says 1 tsp per 20 gallons.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?
No, all are eating great and being social, just one breathes at the top a lot
I would just like some second opinions or confirmations on what I think my fish have as I have not had goldfish since high school.