Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level- 0
* Nitrite Level- 0
* Nitrate level- 20-30 ish (doing a wc later today!)
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)- 8.2
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)- 8.2 Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Drop Test kit
* Water temperature? 70˚F
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 25g, since December 26th, 2011
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?- Ac70 and Top fin 10
* How often do you change the water and how much?- 70% 2-3x weekly
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?- about 70%, 4 days ago
* How many fish in the tank and their size?- 2, about 2"
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Gel food 2x a day
* Any new fish added to the tank? nope
* Any medications added to the tank? nope
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.- salt and prazi
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? weird freaky red and white tie dye like thing on fin
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? nope. just super floaty, as usual...
Maybe i'm being paranoid, but what the heck is this? It's hard to get pics of. More later
Sorry for the horrible picture. He is difficult to take pictures of!
I'm really worried! Any idea how to treat this?