Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0.25ppm
* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrate level(Tank) 0
* Ammonia Level(Tap)
* Nitrite Level(Tap)
* Nitrate level(Tap)
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.2
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? Api drops
* Water temperature?
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 46 gallons, set up 2 days ago with the bfilter media and biomax from am established 70 gallon tank
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aquaclear 70 and AQuaclear 50
* How often do you change the water and how much? Rifht niw every two days 25%
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 large orandas aboit 5 inches body size
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Api stress coat and stress zyme
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Hikari oranda gold once daily
* Any new fish added to the tank? Yes both are new and purchased fri 2 days ago
* Any medications added to the tank? No just a little rock salt
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Ulcer on 1 fish mouth, fins and body clear
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? 1 with ulcer not eating, i have tried hand feeding him and he spits it back out