Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0
* Nitrate level(Tank) between 10 and 20
* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0
* Nitrate level(Tap)
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.5
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? Api drops
* Water temperature? 75 F
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 79 gallon tank and running more than 3 yrs.
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Fluval fx5
* How often do you change the water and how much? I usually do 75 %to 50 % every week
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? I did 85% yesterday
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 1 fish
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime, florish
* What do you feed your fish and how often? 2 x a day , Pro gold, peas,spirulina flakes , salade supreme .
* Any new fish added to the tank? no
* Any medications added to the tank? no
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. Salt .2 % 3 weeks ago.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Bloody and frayed fins .
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Staying at the bottom only today
Hi everyone I had an accident 2days ago with my goldfish , I was cleaning the tank and he jumped and the suction ate his eye, he stop bleeding but his eye looks like there is an infection started, I will post pics before and after, I did have concerns before with my other post a few weeks ago he still has the white stuff in his gill, this is the prev post link http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/114927-white-thing-growning-from-his-gills/. I have concerns of pop eye and still not sure of the white stuff, hes lost alot of weight too .he's still bottom sitting, gulping for air at the top. I salt with .2% and I did 6 weeks of prazi pro.